3/18/08

I don't feel so good!


Well, as you can see I partied a little too much last night. I can't believe I put on my Captain Bananas Costume and my Evil Overlord Ears....  I really don't feel too good today. I found some of that corn beef and cabbage stuff in the neighbors garbage, but I think it was rancid because it tasted aweful and made me sick to my stomach. As for the green beer... don't do it. It makes you a drunk little monkey. It lead to more drinking, then some 99Bananas. I don't want another banana for as long as I live, or at least until this haze is gone. I have never felt this aweful in my life. My head hurts, my stomach feels like I'm on a roller coaster the light hurts my eyes and I have this taste in my mouth that won't go away. I'm going to go lay down in the sock drawer until I feel better. Which I hope is soon.....

1 comments:

Anonymous

Poor little monkey... That will teach you to overindulge. You feel better in the sock drawer.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP